Have you ever been so stressed and lost in life that everything seems to be going wrong? You can't sleep or eat and you are always so cold? Maybe you even try some retail therapy to help out (shh, don't tell my dad!). Usually the best way to deal with this for me is to relax, listen to amazing music, and clear my mind. But sometimes all I can do is think about my life. All I can do is think about what's going on, try to figure out why I'm feeling the way I am, and daydreaming about things that could potentially make me happy which then makes me feel even worse because it's not actually happening. There is no escaping. The words of the music get my mind going even more and suddenly I'm lost in a confusion of feelings and thoughts in my own brain. Even watching TV as a distraction doesn't seem to work. All I start to see are happy people living their dreams and actually knowing who they are and what their purpose is in life. I don't know who I am. I know life is a journey and you learn more about yourself every day you travel through, but I feel like I stopped and I don't know how to start again. I'm at a standstill.So I'm taking it one day at a time. I'm hoping destiny has a plan for me. I don't even know if I believe in destiny (that's a topic for another time), but I just need a little push. I'm going to take Swedish House Mafia's advice and not worry (Great song, check it out-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0). Worrying only makes things worse. I think I just need to get back out there and live my life instead of spending time thinking about ways to live my life. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go out and face the world.
A Stranger's Sentiment,
S.B.
No comments:
Post a Comment